Learn Technology, Understand Applications, Plan Implementation:
One Day Workshop for Architects, Managers, Developers and Testers.
- Understand basic ODC Concepts, and share real-world experiences.
- Case studies provide an insight into the data, analysis, and conclusions.
- Discuss implementation for specific projects.
- Who does what? When? Tools? Analysis? Engagments?
- Typical $ value gained?
- Additional burden? How much? Why so little?
- In-process ? or Retroactive ?
- Compare ODC to other methods.
- ODC in Agile? How? Why?
- What risk am I taking in Agile without ODC?
For more information and scheduling, contact us: info @ chillarege.com
Delivery: Instructor led, on site.
Dr. Ram Chillarege, is the inventor of ODC. He has helped implement ODC at several Fortune 500 companies in the US, Europe, and Asia. Savings from ODC, reported by a few clients, range from tens of million dollars to hundreds, and reaching thousands of engineers. Ram is an IEEE Fellow and recipient of the IEEE Technical Achievement Award for ODC. He founded the Center for Software Engineering at T.J. Watson Research, and spear headed the creation of IBM's corporate wide Test Council. An initiative that inserted technology, transformed practice and yielded significant business impact. He currently chairs of the IEEE Steering committee for Software Reliability Engineering. Ram's workshops tap on this vast experience to inform, coach and energize your engineering / management teams.