- ODC Concepts
- ODC Classification and Information Extraction
- How to gain 10x in Software Root Cause Analysis
- How to tune up the Test Process using ODC
- In-process Measurement and Prediction with ODC
- Case Studies of ODC based Process Diagnosis
- What is required to support ODC?
- How does one plan an ODC Rollout ?
This tutorial is for the practicing engineer and manager in software engineering. One must have a reasonable experience with the software development lifecycle, process improvement methods, tools, and practices. Knowledge of CMMi and Six Sigma are useful but not necessary. Typical roles are: Software engineering project leads, first and second line managers, those with delivery responsibility, QA responsibility, architects, program management, and service management. The SEPG department as a whole would also be interested.